Friday, February 6, 2009

Camera On The Road to Recovery

Well, I am hopeful. I dug around until I found the almost four-year-old paper work for the purchase of my camera and discovered that the warranty does not run out until May 18, 2009!

This is one time I'm glad I purchased the extended version. Nikon will fix or replace my camera and I am very happy about that. I should have something to work with ... my old baby or a new one ... in about two weeks.
In the meanwhile, here is a file photo from last winter, just around this time.

Bethel Maine, home to Sunday River Ski Resort

3 comments:

Coelha :B said...

When I saw your snowman photo on my dashboard at first I thought it was a lighthouse! :) Julie

Fleecenik Farm said...

That beautiful snow woman was built in honor of our esteemed Senator Olympia Snow!

Kathy said...

I had know idea that was built to honor the Senator. I know nothing of her ... obviously, but someone apparently loves her! LOL